Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Our Final Grouping Of Many Colours


Here it is on a tuesday morn at 10:30 am amd I am still in my jammys. what bliss, Roy has finished chores on yet another day of fresh snow our friend johnny has just informed me that new snow will help melt the old snow who knew? Jim has taken a trek into Summerside and we shall pick up the long awaited books from the library on straw bale buildings.


Last night Roy and I picked up our final allotment of piglets and apparently the newcomers who are various shades of brown one with a lovely black spot were royally picked on by the others over night. They should all settle down soon.
We have decided that starting today and for one month we shall eat no processed or packaged foods. I am hoping that along with feeling good about doing it and cutting down on our waste, I might even lose a couple of pounds but when Roy presented me with my breakfast of eggs and melted cheese with bacon on the side I was somewhat doubtful of this hopeful side effect. It did taste heavenly. I shall make a vegetable soup for lunch. When I presented this to Jim we agreed that if he decided to get snacks he would do so on his own!

No comments: