Friday, April 04, 2008

Help From Andy



The picture quality on my screen is poor. I have tried to fix this problem but cant seem to. Hopefully it is better for all of you.....? Let me know.
Andy came and helped us yesterday. Jethro was sunbathing and let Andy give him a big hug. We split some more wood because of this never ending winter (more snow in the forecast) and put up some blankets in the windows of the pig pen. The wind was so strong and bitterly cold that some of the pigs were beginning to shiver.


Today will be 10 degrees. Should be a wonderful slushy mess by this evening!




1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello Judy, Jim & Roy:
Great about your blog - congratulations! Now all your 'fans' can keep track of your fascinating life (and work!) on the Eco-Farm. Neat about the straw bale building - I've had a couple friends who've built them. Sounds like we'll have lots to talk about when I see you at the end of the month!
kind regards, Terri
(bayoffundy.blogspot.com)